Saturday, November 6, 2010

Life

Love is a dog from hell.
Man, Charles had it right.
Just pause. Stop. Think about it.
Not every man is a dog,
But every man can dog ya.
Dogma. Straight up karma.
Ha! Sometimes it feels like it goes around
before it comes around.
And what's the point?
I know men who would be the world for their women
Be the completion
The I don't need another one
No prenups.
Nah, we all need prenups.
But for real dog,
the good men can still dog ya.
Spit that tight game
But leave you for the altar.
That doesn't mean they're bad
Just bad for you.
I've heard many men say
I'm better than that right now chick
I'm that stay around chick
A life chick a wife chick
That right chick.
But all I hear is that chick, chick.
It makes me sick, you prick.
You don't get. it.
Put that period behind it and get up out my life, quick.
You're right I'm better than a chick.
And no man will walk me down the aisle as their chick.
What happened to respect?
What happened to class?
What happened to truth?
I don't know what to do.
Give up or give in.
Is that the way it's supposed to be?
Give up everything or just be alone.
I don't know about you but if this is what God wanted then I need a recount
Like Al Gore, I need a way out
A way to the top
To live that dream life
That surreal life
That it'll never be real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment