Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kiss Me Goodnight

To the love of my life,
Where ever you are
I've spent a lot of time
Wishing on stars
And praying to God
That where ever you be
You're spending a little time
Thinking of me
But tonight of all nights
Instead of wishing on stars
I've decided to write down in words
All that I will promise to you
I promise to love you with all of my heart
I promise not to text you like crazy when we're apart
I promise to leave you heart shaped stickies
Saying have a good day
And surprise you with kisses when things don't go your way
I promise that when we fight
I won't let you go to sleep mad at night
I promise that when I use glitter
I'll clean it all up and not make a mess with all of my stuff
I promise to order pizza when you have a guys night in
And make little smokies for you and your friends
I promise to always kiss you goodnight
And snuggle up real close and tight
But most of all I promise to you
I'll say I love you in everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment